Thursday, February 4th
1. Final day to turn in hoagie and pizza orders.
2. 6:00 to 7:00 Blocking Act I scenes 5 & 6 in the cafeteria
3. 7:00 to 8:00 Dance “Step in Time” for all in the scene in the gym.
4. 8:00 to 9:00 Blocking Act I scenes 7 & 8 in the cafeteria.
5. 8:00 to 9:00 Dance “Step in Time” with the core dancers only.
Friday, February 5th
1. Help needed from 7:00 to 7:30 at Sheckler to set up backdrop painting for Saturday. Please email me if you can help.
Bob Falkenstein and Kim Fickes have offered to help set up for backdrop painting at 7:00pm Friday night at Sheckler.
Saturday, February 6th Workday
1. Starting at 8:00am we will be painting backdrops at Sheckler, please email me if you can help. (Please note that paint carts should be returned to the basement before leaving.)
Darice Hoffmann, Kathy Zaraza, Karen Reichard, and Karen Coughlin have offered to help with painting the backdrops at Sheckler beginning at 8:00am.
Linda Shultz will be assisting Bill at the High School.
2. Starting at 9:00am we will be working on several construction projects at the High School. Please email me if you can help.
Mike Fickes, Jade Blose, Jeff Reichard, and Ryan Davis have offered to assist with construction projects at the High School beginning at 9:00am.
3. Any cast member who was not fitted for a costume last Saturday should report to the High School between 9:00 & 10:00 or 11:00 & 12:00.
4. Student cast members who are toys should report to the High School at 10:00am for costume fitting.
5. Costume committee members or individuals willing to help with costumes this Saturday should email Brenda or Annette or me.
Betsy Hillenbrand has offered to assist with costumes at the High School beginning at 9:00am.
Anyone else willing to assist please be sure to email me. Thanks. I’m looking forward to a very productive weekend.
- Member Diane Carfara’s mother Helen Reichl passes away Wednesday morning. Diane’s sisters Carol and Judy have also been involved with CAST. Helen was 93. The family will hold a viewing this Saturday from 9:00 to 10:00 followed by a service. The service will be held at Holy Trinity Memorial Lutheran Church at 4th and Pine streets in Catasauqua.
Sunday, February 7th
1. HELP IS NEEDED AT 12:30 TO FOLD UP BACKDROPS AND PLASTIC, PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU CAN ASSIST.
Karen and Tom Coughlin have offered to help fold up the backdrops.
2. Blocking in the cafeteria from 1:00 to 5:00 Act I scenes 5, 6, 7, 8, & 12 and Act II scene 14
3. Dance 1:00 to 2:15 All dancing in Jolly Holiday, 2:15 to 3:45 all dancing in Supercalifragilisticexpiadocio us, and 3:45 to 5:00 all dancing in Step in Time
Monday, February 8th
1. Large Group Music from 6:00 to 8:00 in the cafeteria. THIS WILL BE THE LAST REHEARSAL WHERE YOU CAN USE YOUR MUSIC. Musical numbers 6, 9, 10, 11, 11A, 12, 16, 19, 19A, 21, 22, & 24.
2. Blocking 6:00 to 8:00 Act I scenes 1, 2, & 3.
3. Blocking 8:00 to 9:00 Act I scene 4
Thursday, February 11th
1. Blocking 6:00 to 9:00 in the gym, review Act I scene 4 then work on Act I scene 9
Enjoy your weekend off. No workday 2/13 and no rehearsal 2/14.